Saturday, November 26, 2005

SMC Enrollment Hold Removed!

The "disciplinary" hold on my Winter and Spring 2006 semesters at Santa Monica College has been mysteriously removed. So, I went ahead and enrolled for Spring in a web design class over at the Academy of Entertainment and Technology. Hopefully, I will be able to use my recently acquired knowledge in blogging and xml to create a nice site for my portfolio. Since I hand code, it will be good to brush up on Dreamweaver. You can view some of my past web design in the photoblox at the bottom of this blog.

-- Des Manttari,
Editor-in-Chief,
Phoenix Genesis

(c) 2005: Phoenix Genesis MBS/LP


Feel free to link or print this; just include the SAVE SMC URL: http://savesmc.blogspot.com/

Technorati Tags:
, , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home