Monday, December 12, 2005

SAVE SMC Site Updates

The SAVE SMC Blog and Phoenix Genesis SAVE SMC Website have been overhauled with a new look and additional pages. The Photoblox slideshow has been moved from the blog to its own page to save on load times. I have added an index of archived SAVE SMC Blog articles on the website. I hope these updates enhance your visits to our sites. I have also opened up the comments section to the public. However, I will moderate comments to prevent spam to this site. Please feel free to express your opinions, but do so in a responsible manner. Feel free to email me as well.

If you have any additional suggestions, I would love to hear from you.

-- Des Manttari,
Editor-in-Chief,
Phoenix Genesis

(c) 2005: Phoenix Genesis/MBS LP


Feel free to link or print this; just include the SAVE SMC URL: http://savesmc.blogspot.com/

Technorati Tags:
, , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home