Friday, February 24, 2006

Eminem's Fine Line Between Love and Hate

I am enrolled this semester in ET 14 Web Design I with Professor Zeny Baduel. The course is taught at Santa Monica College's Academy of Entertainment and Technology satellite campus. For our first assignment, we had to create a simple webpage that included several basic web design elements. The topic of the site was left to our discretion. You can view my webpage entitled "Eminem's Fine Line Between Love and Hate" HERE. I have provided comment tags in the source code for those interested. Professor Baduel's course is an excellent introduction to html and xhtml. I highly recommend it.

-- Des Manttari,
Editor-in-Chief,
Phoenix Genesis

(c) 2006: Phoenix Genesis/MBS LP

Feel free to link or print this; just include the SAVE SMC URL: http://savesmc.blogspot.com/

Technorati Tags:
, , , , , , , , , , ,
,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home