Friday, September 16, 2005

Praise from Our Supporters

Here's some comments from students, faculty, and friends of SMC. I am keeping these comments anonymous to protect the innocent. None of these comments have been edited or otherwise modified except for minor spelling corrections. To each and every one of you, I express my sincerest thanks in your unending support for our battle to SAVE SMC.

-- Des Manttari,
Editor-in-Chief,
Phoenix Genesis

(c) 2005: Phoenix Genesis/MBS LP

HERE'S THE COMMENTS...

Des, Your blog page is outstanding!!!

WOW, WOW, WOW, you go girl:):)

One thing for sure Des, you are my inspiration, You are one strong, and determined woman in spite of all the shit that has been thrown at you. I'm very impressed on how you continue to fight for the right way and the important things in life. No matter what the odds are you stick in there. Good for you, I'm proud of you for sticking to your convictions, no matter what and making folks accountable. No matter what happens there will be some good that comes from alll of this.

Back to law again? Cool!

Wow, Des, good for you! You are prepared for such things much better than many. I never had to deal with any legal eagles before. It’s great you have such an advantage here.

You should still be able to make films to touch a great many people’s lives. Maybe even about such situations?

Thank you, and stay good to yourself. You are not alone.

Des, what's the latest? Your saga is fascinating!

Des, this blog, I feel can teach people so much about their own rights and can definitely show lawyers how beneficial it is to share knowledge with others. You're teaching them all. It opens so many doors and potentials of hope for everyone.

I'm SO SORRY THAT YOUR BEING TREATED SO POORLY AT SMC. There is no reason for that and yes, I believe that it's fear and all of the messes that they have created. Des, you are definitely a woman of courage as you have demonstrated all of your life. Thank God you've been there and done this before. I know that it's not an easy thing that you are doing but a lot of students and faculty will benefit for what your doing. I'm not sure if I would have the courage to do what you're doing. You have my support and love always.

Help me Obi one Canobi. You're my only hope...

It's like a wild monkey jungle out there. You are the only one civilized, doing a real civic thing out there... that's the right thing to do. Best of luck.

Hi Des, keep up the good fight!

I saw the site....Wow!

Keep up the good work Des! I'm glad you have all the support you need now. I'm sorry it is dragging for a long time, but that's the nature of legal battles. Also, don't feel afraid, as you go deeper into the hole. You are doing the right thing, and you are the only light at the end of that tunnel. Without your work, all that money gone, would be nothing but a huge black hole of missing stuff.

Dearest Des, it appears you have found a new family, a network of real friends, and that makes me so happy.

They know this is gonna be hugh! Some people can feel when their skin is being lifted off!!

Sounds very together. I mean, wow!. Thank you for sending me a copy of the letter - this is all very interesting. Peace! May it go well!

Amazing... You are opening the pandora box again!

Des, I just finished reading your blog about the document dump. I can't say I understand everything about it, but it looks to me like they want to baffle you with bullshit. In other words, they are going to drop so much irrelevant material on you that you will get confused over what it all means and maybe even give up. They still haven't met the Des I know yet. Congratulations on the blog and the notice it has already received. Sometimes it amazes me that you absorb so many body blows in life, yet still bounce right back up and do the right thing. Your strength is something I'll always admire about you. Good luck deciphering the document dump.

The work you are doing is unmatchable. It takes tremendous courage...

You're very brave! Many blessings to you on your battle!

Hang in there, your case is big and important.


Feel free to link or print this; just include the SAVE SMC URL: http://savesmc.blogspot.com/

Technorati Tags:
, , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home