Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Final Fantasy Music Videos

Well, I am a huge Final Fantasy fan, as is evident on my Phoenix Genesis video game website. I've been rummaging through YouTube the last few weeks, building a nice collection of the Best of Final Fantasy music videos. I also have a few Metal Gear Solid and Kingdom Hearts videos as well. You can check out my favorites at my Phoenix Genesis YouTube page. In the meantime, check out our new Movie page here at SAVE SMC. You can also access the movie page through the links on the Phoenix Genesis website.

The Final Fantasy VIII Enigma "Eyes of Truth" remix was done by my dear friend Jason Iaquilino. He and his girlfriend, Jesse, have a new website called Waking Dreams. Not much up now, but it is sure to be great when it's done. Jason and I had his Final Fantasy VIII movie (Squaresoft, now Square-Enix) up on the Phoenix Genesis site years ago, but I had to take it down as it simply took up too much bandwidth. That problem is now resolved thanks to YouTube. However, I have no clue why the clarity isn't what it should be when I uploaded it. Oh, well... enjoy!

-- Des Manttari,
Editor-in-Chief,
Phoenix Genesis

(c) 2006: Phoenix Genesis/MBS LP

Feel free to link or print this; just include the SAVE SMC URL: http://savesmc.blogspot.com/

Technorati Tags:
, , , , , , , , , , ,
,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home